Dating during quarantine is an entirely new ball game. For most of us, we’re used to chatting for a couple of days (or weeks) and then meeting up for a first date. That’s not the case while we practice social distancing—we’re now forced to spend time truly getting to know someone, whether it’s through long phone calls or Zoom/virtual dates. Slowing down before we meet someone is not necessarily a bad thing. While these tactics are all regarding to new flings and love interests, what about the ex-hookups who are still lingering in our life and are now circling back while everyone is bored and craving attention in the bedroom?
Do we give in to the digital sex? Our best friend ” heartbreak coach ” would most likely say no and to stand our ground (rightfully so), but today we’re offering a different view and siding with the motto of doing what makes us feel good at the moment. There’s enough negativity in the world right now, so if a little FaceTime sex lifts the spirit and releases sexual tension, go for it—we’re all for being easy on ourselves during this challenging time.
Below we’re exploring the world of FaceTime sex and why you shouldn’t be ashamed to partake in the fun (if it interests you)—even if it’s with an old flame who has found a way back into your text messages.
First and foremost, it’s not for everyone—only participate if you feel completely comfortable and trust the person.
Bottom line: we’re all going stir crazy and insanely horny. If you’ve never had FaceTime sex pre-quarantine but are on a dry streak and looking for some steamy action, now could be the time to explore. Here are some pointers to keep in mind.
- Brown Is The Color Of Fall 2020 – Here Are Our Must-Haves From BooHooOver the past year, brown has evolved from boring to elegant, and now it’s the color everyone will be wearing for fall 2020. It looks amazing paired with brighter colors like blue, yellow, or cream, but is also incredibly […]
- Are Nipple ORGASMS REAL?Yes, nipple orgasms are real. How exciting … literally! There are many erogenous zones north of the genitals, such as the ears, neck, stomach, and any other place on your body that gets you going. People of all […]
- GOLI NUTRITION | APPLE CIDER VINEGAR GUMMIESThis has been one of my favorites ”finds” lately, in terms of supplements of course. These gummies are not only amazing but extremely good. In case you haven’t heard about Goli which I honestly doubt, they are the World’s first […]
- Can’t Orgasm? Here’s WhyThe climax. The big “O.” Coming. Cleave the pin. Let go. Crack your marbles. You’ve heard all the euphemisms, but you haven’t quite been able to get there yourself. So, whenever you have sex, you’re so focused on […]
1. Set the mood: lighting is everything. Turn on a dim lamp or light a candle by your bedside. You can even take it to the next level and buy a ring light to enhance the digital night.
2. Wear your favorite lingerie set: this is optional obviously, but that said, it’s always nice to put on something that makes you feel super confident.
3. Loosen up: don’t think too much into it. Let your body and voice go with the flow. It can be awkward at first, but once you get in the groove, you’ll be on your way to the big O.
4. Use toys and lube: put your vibrator to good use and let your partner watch you play with it. Or for a more PG version, you can just describe what you’re doing with the device if you’re not comfortable giving a visual. You might be thinking, “But what if he/she screenshots during the experience?” If you both are truly giving it your all, your hands and mind are pretty tied up, and it’d be difficult to capture a screenshot. Be smart about it though.
5. Get vocal: express what you want to see or what you wish your partner was doing to you if you were together. Above all, make it playful and have fun with the virtual edition of having sex.
BeautyLeeBar Edit: Bedroom Essentials
Tell us how the corona virus crisis has affected a relationship or your experience living alone
BeautyLeeBar would like to hear from you. How has social distancing changed your relationship with a romantic partner, friend or family member? Have you started a new relationship? Are you quarantined at home with an ex or amid a divorce? If you or someone you know has contracted the corona virus, how has that affected a relationship? What is living alone like right now?
The content provided in this article is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that Hello Beauties, LLC (“BeautyLeeBar”) is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. You understand and agree that BeautyLeeBar shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information in the article.