When the temperature drops, there’s nothing better than bundling up in scarves that feel as dreamy as they look. This season, you’ll find them in various designs from classic plaid to logomania prints that showcase the trend in a pared-back way. Just layer it over your favorite coat for a cozy-chic ensemble. Ahead, you’ll find the best scarves on any budget from Target.
The kitchen isn’t limited to just cooking food. Here’s your reminder that fresh ingredients from the fridge—and pantry—are actually winning concoctions for beauty treatments that you can do at home. So the next time you have an extra half of an avocado (post your morning toast), why not mash it into a hydrating hair mask? Also on our list, a skin-tightening mask made with egg whites (which is said to temporarily reduce the appearance of fine lines).
We love a good skincare hack where you can find all of the items in your home—an all-natural way to reset your skin with minimal, everyday ingredients.
Head over to your kitchen this weekend and follow these step-by-step instructions on how to have a beauty-focused self-care day that’s budget-friendly. Ready, set, DIY.
Sugar Lip Scrub
1 teaspoon organic sugar in the raw (or to touch) 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil 1 tablespoon Manuka honey
1. Mix the sugar, oil, and honey together in a small bowl. 2. Rub onto your lips with a finger in a circular motion 3. Rinse. 4. Keep for up to two weeks!
Anti-Aging Egg White Face Mask
1 egg white 2 teaspoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon honey
1. Beat the egg until it becomes foamy. 2. Add lemon juice and honey and mix together. 3. Wash your face with warm water. 4. Apply egg white mask onto face with a brush or cotton pad. 5. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes. 6. Rinse with warm water.
1. Blend all of your ingredients. 2. Apply the hair mask throughout hair, making sure it is thoroughly coated. 3. Let the mask sit in your hair for 30 minutes until dry. 4. Rinse with warm water.
Cooling Cucumber Eye Mask
1 cold cucumber
1. Cut two slices of cucumber about 1/4 inch thick. 2. Place on eyelids and relax and until they become warm. *Primp Tip: Put these over your eyelids while you have a face mask on.
Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric and Oatmeal Face Mask
1/2 cup oats 2 teaspoons turmeric 2 tablespoons coconut oil 1/2 cup filtered water
1. Blend the oats and turmeric in a food processor. 2. Add the oil and water to the processor slowly. 3. Wash your face with warm water. 4. Apply the face mask to your face and let sit for 15 minutes. 5. Rinse.
The content provided in this article is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that BeautyLeeBar, LLC (“Hello Beauties”) is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. You understand and agree that BeautyLeeBar shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information in the article.