CBD can help you sleep.
Honey is a healing superfood.
Your body is always communicating with you.
Boundaries are your right, not a luxury.
Community care is self-care.
For those as deeply entrenched in the world of beauty and wellness as we are, the magical (read: scientific) powers of infrared are well known.
While healing light (and heat) frequencies such as infrared may not be breaking news, they can be challenging to understand. Infrared is available in convenient personal products designed for targeted healing—like one of our most prized possessions, our heat healer belt.
However, if we don’t have access to these things, the sun provides natural infrared as well.
No, not that scalding, summer, mid-afternoon, hot-hot heat.
We’re talking about the glorious and ephemeral sunrise. The spectrum of light emitted by the early morning is near-infrared, or NIR. This light, though gentle and diffused, can penetrate our skin and eyes in a good way.
Looking at the sunrise first thing in the morning instead of our cellphones contrived blue light sets us up for a great night of sleep that evening and a bright-eyed, go-get-em morning the following day.
That’s because this particular type of light helps us produce melatonin in the mitochondria that lead to rest at the appropriate time, and we get better quality sleep, to boot. That means better memory retention, clearer skin, boosted immunity, brighter moods … and so many other benefits that accompany clocking those valuable, regenerative Zs.
Not to mention, melatonin has antioxidant effects, which can boost cellular energy and slow aging.
It’s also beneficial for our brains in other ways. Recent studies show that the NIR light of a sunrise can improve neurodegenerative processes, boost brain metabolism, and calm brain inflammation.
Yeah. Imagine what could happen when you don’t snooze your alarm 11 times. Consider us reformed as morning people.
The content provided in this article is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that BeautyLeeBar, LLC (“BLB”) is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. The opinions and content included in the article are the views of the author only, and BeautyLeeBar does not endorse or recommend any such content or information, or any product or service mentioned in the article. You understand and agree that BeautyLeeBar shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information in the article.
Butterflies in your stomach, increased heart rate, feeling jittery and on edge—we all know what it’s like to experience anxiety. It’s part of being human. Sometimes we get stressed thinking about the future; other times we get triggered by world events. While taking care of yourself and seeking professional assistance such as therapy is crucial for treating anxiety, positive affirmations can be extremely beneficial when you feel a worry coming on in the moment.
According to a 2016 study, affirmations work by rewiring internal biases in the brain. When you say something to yourself enough times, you start to believe it. They can help ease your stress, manage anxiety symptoms, and promote change in your life. So bookmark this page and turn to it as needed, write down a few that resonate with you, or pick your favorite phrase and repeat it to yourself daily. Ahead, a round-up of 265 affirmations for anxiety in the present tense to help shift your mindset and alleviate stress and anxiety.
Daily Affirmations For Anxiety
Regardless of whether you’re living your best life, it’s impossible to fully keep stress and anxiety at bay. However, these daily affirmations for anxiety can help in decreasing stress and confronting anxiety effectively day to day:
- This too shall pass.
- I trust myself.
- All is well.
- I am doing the best I can, and that is enough.
- I can handle whatever comes my way.
- What’s meant to be will be.
- I release the past and embrace the present.
- It is what it is.
- I let go and I am free.
- I have time to prepare and decide.
- My anxiety will not control my life.
- I am not alone; I have a great support system.
- I am allowed to make mistakes.
- Everything’s going to be fine.
- I forgive myself for my mistakes.
- I accept that which I cannot change.
- I am open to new and wonderful changes.
- Life supports me in every way possible.
- I have power and now claim it.
- Everything I need flows to me with ease.
- I am more than my anxiety.
- I am on my own path.
- Wherever I go, I am well.
- I release negative thoughts that do not serve me.
- Focus on one thing at a time.
- I am in control of my thoughts and life.
Morning Affirmations For Anxiety
Some mornings are better than others. On the days you wake up and find yourself dreading what’s to come, turn to one of these morning affirmations for anxiety to center yourself and enter the day powerfully and prepared.
- Today is a gift.
- I am ready for whatever today brings.
- This day is full of opportunities waiting to be discovered.
- Today, I will focus my energy on what’s most important to me.
- I will accomplish my goals today.
- I will take everything one step at a time.
- Little by little, I face my fears.
- I am in control of my reactions today.
- I can and I will get through today.
- I’ve totally got this.
- I’m in charge of how I feel today.
- I am strong and can take on anything.
- I choose happiness.
- There are people willing to help me.
- I will go at my own pace.
- I can rise to the challenge.
- Today will be a good day.
- I welcome happiness and joy into my day.
- Everything will work out.
- The universe has my back.
- Worried thoughts have nothing on me.
- I refuse to engage in negative self-talk today.
- The next 24 hours are mine.
- I am happy to be alive today.
Bedtime Affirmations For Anxiety
Even the best anxiety apps know that worried thoughts can seriously mess with sleep. So, the next time you find yourself tossing and turning or stressing over what’s to come, repeat one of these bedtime affirmations to yourself and reward yourself with much-deserved beauty sleep.
- Tomorrow is a new day filled with opportunity.
- I am grateful for today.
- I fall asleep quickly and easily.
- Right now, I release the stress from today.
- My body deserves rest.
- Inhale tension, exhale tranquility.
- I close my eyes, and sleep washes over me.
- I welcome good, sweet dreams.
- I now empty my head of racing thoughts.
- My bed is safe; no harm can come to me.
- I did my best today.
- Nothing can disturb my peace.
- I embrace rest.
- Love flows from my center.
- Anxiety can’t disturb my sleep.
- My bedroom is an oasis; worried thoughts can’t touch me.
- With every breath, I feel sleepier and calmer.
- I fall asleep with a clear mind and full heart.
- Sleep invites positive energy into my life.
- There is nothing I need to handle right now.
- My mind is calm and my muscles are relaxed.
- I did enough today.
- I can fall asleep whenever I want.
- I choose sleep over anxiety.
- I let the feelings of today drift away.
- I am completely safe and at peace; I don’t need to worry.
Short Positive Affirmations For Anxiety
Life is busy, but that doesn’t mean you should let your self-care fall by the wayside. Instead, repeat these short, positive affirmations for anxiety in between tasks, while you’re in the car stuck in traffic, cooking, or taking a shower.
- I am enough.
- I am capable.
- Change is a process.
- I am worthy.
- I love myself.
- I am beautiful.
- I am strong.
- All is well.
- I am brave.
- I am OK.
- Let go.
- I am deserving.
- I am radiant.
- I am filled with light.
- I am resilient.
- I am tough.
- Be still.
- I am fearless.
- I deserve peace.
- I deserve pleasure.
- I am somebody.
- Choose happiness.
- I am powerful.
- I am loved.
Affirmations For Relationship Anxiety
PSA: Relationship anxiety is normal—just ask Shay Mitchell. However, anxious thoughts can create unnecessary stress and tension between partners and put a strain on the relationship. But with these positive affirmations for relationship anxiety, you can stop negative, insecure thoughts from getting the best of you and your relationship.
- I give and receive love fully and freely.
- I release thoughts that aren’t conducive to my relationship.
- My feelings are valid.
- I deserve to be loved and respected.
- I feel secure in my relationship.
- I am worthy of being loved.
- I am independent and confident.
- My partner and I communicate openly and solve conflict respectfully.
- These thoughts are normal.
- My partner loves and respects me.
- Love is all around me.
- I have faith in my relationship.
- I am deeply lovable.
- I believe in infinite love.
- I deserve my happily ever after.
- My needs matter.
- Let them.
- I take responsibility for my emotions.
- I can communicate in a healthy and constructive way.
- No matter what happens in my relationship, I know I will be OK.
- I bring my whole self to my relationship.
- I choose to be vulnerable; walls won’t serve me.
- There’s love, respect, and trust in my relationship.
- My partner and I are fully committed to each other.
Affirmations For Work Anxiety
It’s natural to want to put on your best performance at work, but putting extra pressure on yourself can cause unnecessary stress and mistakes. Whenever you feel yourself needing stress relief from a looming project, deadline, or upcoming meeting, turn to these affirmations for work anxiety to regain confidence.
- I am talented.
- I am successful.
- Any company would be lucky to have me.
- I am good at what I do.
- I can do this.
- I am capable and prepared.
- My job does not define me.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- I am the right person for this job.
- Today, I will celebrate every little win.
- I will embrace new opportunities that come my way.
- I am capable of picking myself up after I fall down and learning from my mistakes.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am a magnet for money.
- Prosperity and success flow to me abundantly with ease.
- I am open to new and wonderful challenges.
- It’s OK to accept help.
- I am on my own path; no two journeys are the same.
- Keep going.
- I trust my judgment.
- My work speaks for itself.
- I handle stress and tough tasks with wisdom and clarity.
- My desires are being fulfilled.
- I am one step closer to my goals.
- I am grateful for this job.
- I attract abundance, not because of the time or effort I put in, but because of the person I am.
Affirmations For Driving or Travel Anxiety
If flying or driving makes you uneasy, you’re not alone. A lot of people experience travel anxiety because it means leaving their comfort zone or feeling out of control when on the road or in the air. But being able to see different parts of the world is a gift, and you’re more in control than you think. Next time you’re stressed about traveling or driving, use one of these affirmations to combat your anxiety.
- I am grateful for this journey.
- I am open to new experiences.
- I am a safe driver.
- I am open to new experiences.
- Great adventure awaits me.
- Driving comes naturally to me.
- I am safe.
- The world is beautiful.
- Turbulence is normal.
- Airplanes are designed for safety.
- I love to fly and explore the clouds.
- I see beauty outside my window.
- Seeing new things is inspiring.
- I am in control of my vehicle.
- I am relaxed behind the wheel.
- I am a careful and capable driver.
- I relax and flow with traffic.
- Driving or flying gives me freedom to travel places I love.
- The car or airplane is a safe, capable vehicle.
- I keep my nerves under control while traveling.
- I drive with care and attention.
- I can find joy in the journey, not just the destination.
Grounding Affirmations For Anxiety
Whenever you find yourself in a stressful situation or unable to get a hold of your thoughts, turn to these grounding affirmations for anxiety. Similar to how yoga for anxiety works, these affirmations will help you still your mind, feel calm, and release tension.
- I am safe in the here and now.
- I can move past this moment.
- Breathe in, breathe out.
- I am in control of this situation.
- I am rooted to the Earth like a tree.
- With each breath, I draw fresh, healing energy into my body.
- I am not overwhelmed.
- I have what I need to be happy and at peace.
- Today, I exist fully in the present.
- I am at home in my body.
- I am in the right place at the right time.
- I feel glorious, dynamic energy; I am active and alive.
- I am grounded.
- I am balanced.
- I am solid and strong.
- My root chakra is balanced, so I’m safe.
- Nothing else matters besides this moment.
- I am where I need to be at this moment.
- My calmness is a powerful force.
- Every cell in my body is connected to the Earth.
- I am in a natural state of wellness.
- I have strong roots that give me a healthy body.
- My body is filled with inner peace.
- My body is aligned and well.
- I receive every breath as a gift.