“This is a season for transformation.”
Maybe it’s the “new school year” energy or the desire to shed what’s no longer serving us like leaves on the trees, but fall offers the perfect time to turn inward and reflect on your goals for the end of the year. During this transitional time, take stock of what is no longer serving you, whether it’s negative thought patterns, an unfulfilling job, or a relationship you’ve outgrown. To help sift through the tides of seasonal change, we’ve curated a list of powerful affirmations that are perfect for the season. Keep reading to find one (or a few!) that resonates with you this season, and repeat it to yourself daily.
1. I am letting go of what no longer serves me.
2. Abundance surrounds me.
3. I am so grateful for my life.
4. I choose rest.
5. I am shedding negativity.
6. I reflect light into the world.
7. I am thankful for this present moment.
8. Each new day is a gift of opportunity and growth.
9. I am grateful for the knowledge gained from every obstacle in my life.
10. I openly welcome the change of new seasons.
11. The changing colors and cooling temperatures give me a new perspective.
12. This is a season for transformation.
13. I am radiant, healthy, and grateful.
14. I am worthy of what I desire.
15. I surround myself with people who bring out the best in me.
16. I am grateful for my past, my present, and where the future is leading me.
17. I am certain that my success is inevitable, and I can lean into that certainty.
18. Infinite possibilities are available to me now.
19. I release negative thoughts and replace them with a loving perspective.
20. Everything I need, I already have.
21. I am grateful for the people in my life that feel like home.
22. I radiate confidence and trust in my abilities.
23. I am stepping into the truest version of myself.
24. I release any doubts holding me back from what I want.
25. I am open to the magic of better and better.
26. I am learning the art of release.
27. This season I am softening into change.
28. I savor the present moment.
29. I am seeking contentment, not perfection.
30. I am thankful for the beautiful shifts around me and in me.