BeautyLeeBar is a blog written by Crystal Lee. BeautyLeeBar earns compensation through collaborations, advertisements, sponsors, affiliate programs, etc… BeautyLeeBar may make a commission on purchases made through certain links and/or promo codes that are shared on BeautyLeeBar blog and social media. These affiliate links do not increase the price of the product whatsoever. They simply allow BeautyLeeBar to share the products we authentically use and recommend while supporting BeautyLeeBar Blog by receiving a small commission. Any products gifted to us will be marked with an “FTC” or/and “ad” notice. That being said, compensation does NOT compromise the integrity of this blog and all opinions expressed are our own. If BeautyLeeBar decides to share a product with you it is because we genuinely use and enjoy that product and think that you will too. Please be aware that BeautyLeeBar’s blog and social media accounts are a reflection of Lee, meaning that her opinions are from her very own experience and are 100% honest and sincere!
As per FTC guidelines, all sponsored posts will be noted explicitly with a disclaimer or a hashtag such as #ad, #sponsored, etc… If you are unsure whether or not a post or product is sponsored please feel free to ask! BeautyLeeBar will always be fully transparent.
BeautyLeeBar is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address and name – information provided when commenting or subscribing to our newsletter. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools (Google Analytics or my Firewall). For example, your IP address and country. This information is used to improve your experience on my website. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Email and name when you subscribe to our newsletter
- enhance your customer experience
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract
- Google analytics captures your country, how many pages you visit during your session on our site, and which pages you exit. This helps me better understand what content you like, and what content you don’t. This way I can provide better content in the future that is more relevant to you.
- Name and email when you leave a comment on one of my posts and/or pages. I do NOT do anything with this data but it is collected to ensure you are a person and not a bot.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers.
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
This website accepts products for consideration of review from brands and Public Relations representatives. This does not in any way sway my opinion of the product(s) received. I pride myself in being completely honest in any of my reviews or content produced on this site, whether positive, negative or neutral. I reserve and exercise full independence over product reviews, whether the product has been gifted to me or not. While my thoughts and content may differ from others, please note that everyone has a different experience with each product and whatever is stated happens to be mine.
Affiliate Links & Advertising
BeautyLeeBar is part of several affiliate programs. I do receive a small (teeny tiny) commission when you click on my banner, affiliate links or use my discount code. Please note that this commission is not going to make me a millionaire or buy me a new shiny car, so feel free to click them if you are comfortable. These sites run advertisements from time to time for various companies as well as Google Adsense and Amazon Associates. Thank you to those who click on the links and buy products through the links that is provided!
From time to time BeautyLeeBar hosts giveaways where the prizes are purchased by myself or sponsored by PR companies. When you enter any Giveaway by BeautyLeeBar (on this site or via YouTube/Instagram) you are required to abide and follow any rules outlined in the specific giveaway as well as those listed here.
- If at any time an entry violates any rules or the conditions of the giveaway, I reserve the right to invalidate any entry.
- From time to time you may have the opportunity to win a skincare, food, makeup or etc. I am in no way liable for any allergic reaction, injury or damage resulting from the use of the products received as prizes/gifts in the giveaway.
- I do not own, operate or work at the mail and transit system. Therefore, I will not be liable for loss or damaged goods during shipment. I take all precautions when shipping your prize to you to ensure it arrives in awesome condition, therefore, I will not be held liable for damage or loss. I will provide tracking or insurance for products if I deem they are required. This is on a case by case basis.
- I am not responsible for Taxes and/or customs fees required for any International Shipping for winners located outside of the U.S. You must pay for your own shipping.
- This site is Against Bullying, Harassing, Hate and Discrimination of all forms and that includes all Giveaways.
- If for any reason you are unable to provide your email address, mailing address or First/Last name to obtain your prize – DO NOT ENTER. This information will allow me to provide the shipping information or information required to the companies to mail out your prize. In no way will your personal information will be used in any other way.
- Lastly, I have hosted many giveaways in the past and all of my winners have been very happy with their prizes. You are in no way required to enter any giveaway but I welcome you if you meet the criteria required. If you do not win, please do not be mad or a sore loser. Come back again and enter another one.
Manage Push Notifications
If you have opted in for our browser push notifications, and you would like to opt-out, please refer to the following instructions depending on your device and browser. For turning notifications on or off on Google Chrome and Android click here, for Firefox click here, for Safari click here, and for Microsoft Edge click here.
Other questions or comments about the site? Need help finding something? Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.