30 Mindfulness Prompts to Share With Loved Ones
- What are some things that make you feel at home wherever you are?
- What’s been the peak of this year so far?
- What problems do you have that are actually good problems?
- What is something you can turn to for a good laugh?
- What’s something that keeps you up at night?
- What message would you give to your younger self?
- What’s something you let go of that you wish you stuck with?
- List some creative ways that you can connect back with family.
- On a scale of 1-10, how are you doing mentally?
- What is something that inspires you about [X]? Name a person.
- In what ways can you better commit to your current goals?
- What are some projects that you are interested in pursuing in your personal life outside of work?
- What has been the lowest point of this year?
- Name a privilege you have that you don’t take lightly.
- If you could end one world crisis, what would it be? Bonus: What could you do in your life to work toward its resolution?
- What’s one small thing you can do to feel more [X]? Example: healthy.
- What’s something you’ve read or watched that changed your life completely?
- What are some practices you use to get out of a funk?
- What would be the theme song of your life at this point?
- Name something you want to improve in the coming year.
- To whom do you credit your present state of being?
- Name something that was hard to say goodbye to.
- What are some connections in your world that you can share with others?
- What’s something you would love to learn more about?
- What’s an experience from this year that you’d love to relive?
- In what ways can you be a more supportive friend?
- What’s an insecurity you deal with frequently?
- List some ways you can practice self-care that complement your love language.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- What’s something that’s changed about you over the last six months?