These are all of my favorite things and items that I’ve given as gifts over the years that never seem to fail. You’ll definitely find something on this list to treat someone you love or yourself to something nice!
1 .BUNHEAD SCRUNCHIES – If you have hair on your head, you need one! Even if you have short hair or curly 4c hair, their silk hair slip are perfect! These are handmade and painted with love in NYC. The design is inspired by a fusion of impressionism & urban street art. Each piece is hand-painted so slight variation in design is intended, as Soieli slips are crafted individually as your unique wearable art piece.
4. DYSON SUPERSONIC HAIR DRYER – Literally the best hair dryer ever (FULL REVIEW HERE). I’ve given this to 3 different people and it never disappoints! SB: Just wanted to include that me and the 3 people I gifted it to, we all have different hair textures and still love this hair dryer.
5. SAAYA ROSE BOX – These are real roses that last a full year! I have a box myself and they’re so gorgeous. They have hydrangeas as well!
6. BALI BODY SELF TAN HEROES BUNDLE – BALI BODY is SO popular among everyone in the beauty community. This is such a nice gift for the person who always loves to be bronzed up. Oh, and if you are looking for a cheaper route, here is my DIY OIL for a flawless tan.
9. LAVENDER AND GRACE JEWELRY – This brand is owned by the oh so lovely Kayla Gabelhouse and all of her jewelry is SO gorgeous! They’re dainty, classic, and just look so good on everyone. I personally love the Zodiac Necklace and Pixie Earrings.
10. SUGARFINA CANDY SET – Boujee AF and also a great gift for a person who is hard to shop for. Inside Nordstrom stores, they have the cutest little Sugarfina boutiques where you can create your own boxes!
13. S’WELL BOTTLE – Again, such a no-fail gift that works for everyone! Plus they come in so many cute prints and colors!
14. VITRUVI DIFFUSER – Rose gold yasss!
15. HERBIVORE ROSE QUARTZ BODY OIL – This gives the most gorgeous glow and is 100% cruelty-free and vegan.
16. MIDNIGHT PALOMA GUA SHA FACE + BODY TOOL – Midnight Paloma is another Vancouver based brand I love ( No, I’m not from Vancouver but I do find some of my beauty items are shipped from that location) and this is a great gift for a skincare lover. I think it’s more fun than a traditional facial roller (even though I LOVE FACIAL ROLLING TOO LOL).
18. APL SNEAKERS – I’ve given these as gifts and again, they just never fail to please! The shoes are comfy and last long.
What was the best gift you have received and gave? Comment down below! I do enjoy reading everyone comments!